Borschemich (D), kath. Kirche St.Martinus - Vollgeläute
Kirchturm St. Martin in Landshut - Bayerisches Fernsehen
Alt Borschemich: Der Kirchturm wird abgerissen
Fotoexpedition "Der Teufel auf dem Kirchturm"
Sacrificing Culture and Communities for Coal
The Church of St. Martin was a Roman Catholic church in the village of Borschemich, Erkelenz in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, dedicated to Saint Martin of Tours. It was built between 1906 and 1907 in the Gothic Revival style to designs of the architect Heinrich Renard. It took over the role from a medieval church which was located nearby, which was demolished upon completion of the new building.