logo

Video encyclopedia

22/05/2018 King's "The Outsider" is published

5:54

The Stephen King Theorist: Episode 34 - THE OUTSIDER!

6:11

SFF180 šŸŽƒ ā€˜The Outsiderā€™ by Stephen King ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…Ā½

11:59

The Outsider by Stephen King | Book Review

8:25

THE OUTSIDER - BY STEPHEN KING (Review)

2:41

My Review Monday: "The Outsider" by Stephen King

The Outsider is a horror novel by American author Stephen King, published in 2018, by Scribner. The review aggregator website Book Marks reported that 71% of critics gave the book a "rave" review, whilst the other 29% of the critics expressed "positive" impressions, based on a sample of 14 reviews.
    Explore contextually related video stories in a new eye-catching way. Try Combster now!