Congregation of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd
Celebrating 60 Years of Good Shepherd Presence in Malaysia
Sister Thorn and Catholic Mysticism in America Audiobook | Paula M. Kane
The Congregation of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd is a Catholic religious order that was founded in 1835 by Saint Mary Euphrasia Pelletier in Angers, France. The sisters belong to a Catholic international congregation of religious women dedicated to promoting the welfare of women and girls. The Congregation has a representative at the United Nations, and has spoken out against human trafficking.. In several countries laundries and other institutions that were run by the Sisters have been found to have forced young girls to do industrial work, with much mistreatment.